Tewkesbury Abbey – Milton Organ
The Milton organ of Tewkesbury Abbey was built in 1997 by Kenneth Jones and Associates of Bray as four-manual, 68-stop instrument in an historic case built by Robert Dallam in 1631.
In early 2018, we commenced a programme of major work on the instrument. The whole organ was cleaned and overhauled, including thorough remedial work on the mechanical action, console (including a new chassis), soundboards, chests, expression boxes and low voltage system. Some of the reeds were revoiced and the Swell Mixture was re-composed.