Historical restoration of II/11 1847 J.C. Bishop; 1913 H.W. Ludwig
The two-manual 11-stop organ of Holy Trinity Church, Over Worton, was built by the London organ builder JC Bishop in 1847.
Some modification was carried out in 1913 by H.W. Ludwig of Banbury: the Great division compass was reduced from GG–f3 to C–f3 by removing the lowest five notes, and the original 18-note pull-down pedalboard was replaced with a new 30-note pull-down pedalboard.
The organ is to be restored without alteration.